If you are considering LASIK eye surgery, then you need to get the facts. These informative websites should give you all of the information you need to make an informed decision about whether LASIK is right for you.
- If you would like to learn more about LASIK eye surgery or to see a diagram of how the surgery works, then check out this site from the Food and Drug Administration.
- For a look at the statistical success rates of LASIK eye surgery, check out this website. Skim through to find more information on how the surgery is performed and what you can expect during the refractive surgery.
- If you would like to become a member of the American Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgery so that you can get the latest information about refractive surgery and advancements in eye corrective surgeries, then visit their website to sign up.
- Are you a good candidate for LASIK eye surgery? Find out with help from MedicineNet.com. Answer these seven questions to find out if you may be an ideal candidate for this type of treatment. However, it is always a good idea to consult with your ophthalmologist and undergo an eye exam to make sure.
- If you need customized LASIK eye surgery and you would like to learn more about the procedure, then visit this website for an in-depth article on how the advanced technology works to provide tailor-made vision repair.