Our recent blog topics have included information on LASIK eye surgery, implantable contacts, vision correction, and more. If you are looking for more information on these subjects, then here are more resources for you.
- If you’re considering LASIK, then lasikinstitute.org is your go-to resource for all the information you need before scheduling an appointment.
- Similarly, the FDA has this informative website on LASIK eye surgery. Make sure you know all the facts before you schedule your eye surgery.
- Over at LasikFacts.com, this article is all about whether or not you are a good candidate for LASIK. If not, there are other vision correction options for you.
- Implanted contacts are a great way to correct vision. This article has more information on the procedure.
- The FDA has recently approved implanted contacts. You can find out more at WebMD.
- If you’d like to know more about the steps involved to get implanted contacts, then check out this article.
After learning more, make sure you contact Clear Advantage about LASIK, customized LASIK, blade-free LASIK and the revolutionary implantable contact lens, the Visian ICL. Call us at (603) 379–6817 or visit our website for more information.
The materials available at this website are for informational purposes only and not for the purpose of providing medical advice. You should contact your doctor to obtain advice with respect to any particular medical issue or problem. Use and access to this website or any of the links contained within the site do not create a doctor-client relationship. The opinions expressed at or through this site are the opinions of the individual author and may not reflect the opinions of the medical office or any individual doctor or physician.