You love your eyes. But you might not always take the best care of them. Here are some tips on how to keep your vision as the clear advantage it should be.
- Sunglasses: Not only are sunglasses stylish and fun to wear, but they actually help keep your eyes safe from harmful UV rays. Too much ultraviolet light in your eyes can eventually lead to cataracts or other eyes diseases. The next time you’re out in the sun, slip on those shades so you need to take fewer trips to the ophthalmologist in Portsmouth.
- Give Them a Break: Don’t strain your eyes for too long without taking a break. If you have been staring at a computer screen or small project for a long time, then make sure to take a few minutes to focus your vision elsewhere to keep your eyes from getting too tired.
- Have them checked: Although you might not be at the point of needing LASIK eye surgery, it is important to have regular eye exams to make sure everything is working as it should.
- Proper Contact Care: If you have decided to hold off on LASIK surgery for the time being and are sticking with your contacts, then make sure to wear them for the proper amount of time. Take them out every night and clean them thoroughly.
- No Smoking: If you haven’t been scared into quitting smoking by all the other health risks it can cause, smoking could potentially lead you to lose your vision. At that point, even the best LASIK Portsmouth doctor won’t be able to help you.
If you take good care of your eyes, then your eyes will take good care of you.
Learn more about the benefits of LASIK or Visian Implantable Contact Lenses by contacting Clear Advantage today.
We will help keep your eyes healthy.
Call today for an appointment and keep seeing as clearly as you do now.