Seeing clearly without glasses or contact lenses is wonderfully appealing, especially if you’ve dealt with corrective eyewear for many years. These resources will help you discover reasons why LASIK surgery may be a great option for you and help you assess what kind of care your LASIK-treated eyes will require.
- Are you a good candidate for LASIK surgery? The friendly staff at Clear Advantage Vision Correction Center can help you consider the benefits and costs of the procedure.
- If you are considering LASIK, the Federal Trade Commission outlines what you should take into account before you undergo the procedure.
- EyeSurgeryEducation.org provides additional information about recovery after LASIK surgery.
- For more information about what to expect after your LASIK procedure, take a look at this page from WebMD.
- This publication from the American Academy of Ophthalmology can help you determine if LASIK is right for you.
Does LASIK surgery sound like the solution to your vision problems? If you are ready to discuss eye surgery with an ophthalmologist, Clear Advantage is your source for help. We help Maine, Massachusetts and New Hampshire residents get the best in eye care. Call us today at (603) 379-6817 to schedule an appointment.